The DB-RCS4 is the ideal choice where sources are to be selected from a single or from multiple remote control locations, and visual indication is desired.The DB-RCS4 is designed to directly interface with RDL control modules, such as the RACK-UPÔøΩ series RU-SX4A Audio Selector. The DB-RCS4 momentary pushbutton sends a stepping signal back to the RDL control module. When connected to the RU-SX4A, pushing the button on the DB-RCS4 causes the source to advance sequentially to the next input. The audio is muted during stepping to avoid annoying bursts of audio.In installations where ULTRASTYLE wall controls are preferred, use the RUC-4 Universal Remote Control.
- Remote Control for RDL RU-SX4A Audio Selector
- Remote Source Selection Panel
- Visual Display of the Selected Source
- Multiple Control / Indication Locations
- Premium-Quality Remote Panel
- Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- LED Inputs: GroundingInput activates LED; direct connection from RDL selector module
- Indicators (5): Green LEDs for each of 4 selected channels; red LED indicates no channel selected
- Outputs: SEL, 15 Vdc @ 5 mA (pushbutton actuated)
- Connections: Detachable terminal block
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0ÔøΩ C to 55ÔøΩ C
- Power Requirement: GROUND-REFERENCED, 24 Vdc @ 25 mA
- Mounting: Mounts in US electrical box or RDL international wall boxes WB-1U, WB-2U;
- Decorative plate available separately
- Dimensions: Height: 4.11 in. (10.4 cm), Depth: 1.66 in. (4.21 cm), Width: 1.72 in. (4.37 cm)
- Package Type: Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions: 3.625 x 4.625 x 2.125 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs.
- WEEE weight: 0.22 lbs.
- Tariff code: 8517.62.0050