The DB-CIJ3D is the ideal choice in installations requiring stereo unbalanced line level audio sources to feed stereo balanced (or unbalanced) audio lines.The DB-CIJ3D is a complete unbalanced line-level audio input module. The front panel features two gold plated phono jacks and a single stereo mini-jack, intended for mono or stereo consumer level sources. An input signal may be connected to either the phono jacks or to the mini-jack. The inputs are balanced through audio transformers configured to reject induced hum. A stereo line-level output is provided on the rear-panel detachable terminal block for connection to 10 k? or higher input impedance line-level module or equipment inputs.
- Stereo Inputs to Stereo Outputs
- Stereo Inputs on RCA Jacks and Stereo Mini-Jack
- Unbalanced to Balanced Conversion Without Gain
- Transformer Isolation for Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Hum Cancellation on Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Line-Level Output to Feed 10 k? Equipment Inputs
- Output Connections on Detachable Terminal Block
- Available in RDL White/Gray (D-CIJ3D)
- Available in Stainless Steel (DS-CIJ3D)
- Input connectors (3): Phono jacks with gold contacts (Left and Right), Mini-jack 3.5 mm (Stereo)
- Frequency response (line level): 50 Hz to 20 kHz (ÔøΩ1 dB); 30 Hz to 20 kHz (ÔøΩ2 dB)
- Crosstalk: <-80 dB (1 kHz); <-60 dB (10 Hz to 20 kHz)
- THD: <0.2% (1 kHz)
- Output connector: Detachable terminal block
- Ambient Operating Environment: 0ÔøΩ C to 55ÔøΩ C
- Dimensions: Height: 4.13 in. 10.49 cm
- Width: 1.7 in. 4.32 cm
- Depth: 2.15 in. 5.47 cm
- Mounting Box Minimum Dimensions: Width: 1.80 in. 4.57 cm
- Depth: 1.75 in. 4.45 cm
- Package Type: Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions: 3.625 x 4.625 x 2.125 in.
- Shipping Weight: 0.55 lbs.
- WEEE weight: 0.4 lbs.
- Tariff code: 8536.90.8085