The SL-1N is a master room controller. It controls audio and video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
- 2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports - Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
- 3 Relay Contact Closure Ports - Conveniently control other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- IR Control - 1 input (3.5mm) and 2 outputs (terminal blocks).
- IR Learning Function - Learns commands from any IR remote.
- Kramer Site-CTRL Compatible - For network remote control and management using Kramer Site-CTRL software over the Ethernet port.
- K-NET Control Channel - For connecting compatible user interfaces and supplying power and control data over a single cable.
- USB Port - For uploading configuration file.
- Flexible Control - Ethernet, K-NET, IR sensor and external IR commands.
- Size - Compact TOOLS - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
- PORTS: 2 RS-232 and K-NET on terminal block connectors, 1 Ethernet on an RJ-45 connector, 1 USB for programming.
- OUTPUTS: 2 infrared and 3 relays (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60V AC maximum on non-inductive load) on terminal block connectors.
- DEFAULT IP SETTINGS: IP number - 192.168.1.39; Mask - 255.255.0.0; Gateway - 0.0.0.0.
- INDICATORS: LED indicator for each function.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC, 2A (from power supply) or 12V DC over K-NET connection.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0ÔøΩ to +40ÔøΩC (32ÔøΩ to 104ÔøΩF).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40ÔøΩ to +70ÔøΩC (-40ÔøΩ to 158ÔøΩF)
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.2cm x 2.4cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 1.0") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.7lbs).
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power supply.
- OPTIONS: RK-3T 19" rack mount, RC-4 remote controller, external IR receiver (C-A35M/IRR-50) and IR receiver extension cables (C-A35M/A35F-50).