The RC-76R is a six-button configurable room controller for multimedia rooms. It controls audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
- 6 Configurable Buttons - RGB backlit, front panel buttons, configured using the K-Config configuration software.
- 1 GPI/O Port - Can be configured by K-Config as a digital input, digital output or analog input for interfacing with a variety of devices such as sensors, switches, LEDs, or relays.
- 2 Bidirectional RS-232 Ports - Control AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
- 2 Relay Contact Closure Ports - Control other room items related to the AV system, such as, raising and lowering drapes, a screen or a projector.
- 2 IR Control Ports - With an IR learning receiver behind the front plate that learns commands from any IR remote.
- 1 RS-485 Port.
- Kramer Site-CTRL Compatibility - For network remote control and management over the Ethernet port.
- K-NET Control Channel - Connects compatible user interfaces, supply power and control data over a single cable.
- Flexible Control - Via Ethernet and K-NET.
- Note - Decora compatible. Suitable for installation in TBUS-1Axl.
- INPUTS: 2 RS-232, 1 RS-485, 1 GPI/O and 1 K-NET on terminal block connectors; 1 Ethernet on an RJ-45 connector; 1 USB for programming.
- OUTPUTS: 2 IR, 2 relays (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60VAC maximum on non-inductive load) and 1 GPI/O on terminal block connectors.
- DEFAULT IP SETTINGS: IP number - 192.168.1.39; Mask - 255.255.0.0; Gateway - 0.0.0.0.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC, 260mA.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0ÔøΩ to +40ÔøΩC (32ÔøΩ to 104ÔøΩF).
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -40ÔøΩ to +70ÔøΩC (-40ÔøΩ to 158ÔøΩF).
- HUMIDITY: 10% to 90%, RHL non-condensing.
- DIMENSIONS: 7.9cm x 2.8cm x 12.4cm (3.1" x 1.1" x 4.9") W, D, H (with wall plate).
- WEIGHT: 0.6kg (1.4lbs) approx.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Power supply, black and white front plates, black and white Decora frames.