The RC-62 is a 6-button room controller for multimedia rooms. The unit can function either as a standalone controller or as part of the SummitView system to control audio components, video components and other room facilities such as lights and screens.
- 6 Programmable Buttons - Color, back-lit & label capable.
- Printed Group Labels - For programmable back-lit LCD group labels, order the RC-62L.
- Macro Capability - Carries out multiple commands with a single press of a button.
- Command Banks - Each button offers multiple layers of functions for alternate behavior, toggle functionality, and more.
- Internal Clock - Schedules recurring tasks, define system shutdown timer for economic operation, and more.
- 1 USB - For programming.
- 1 Bidirectional RS-232 - Controls AV equipment such as projectors, LCD and PDP displays, power amplifiers, switchers and scalers.
- 1 IR Out - Additional control port for AV equipment.
- IR Learning Function - Learns commands from IR remotes.
- 2 Relay Contact Closure Ports - Conveniently controls other room items related to the AV system such as raising and lowering drapes, the screen or the projector.
- 2 K-Net Connectors - Connects to other control panels or a central control processor.
- K-Net Control Channel - Provides power and control data to the wall plate controllers over a single cable.
- PORTS: 1 RS-232 on terminal block connectors; 2 K-NET on terminal block connectors; 1 USB port.
- OUTPUTS: 2 relays on terminal block connectors (36V AC or DC, 2A, 60V AC maximum on non-inductive load); 1 IR emitter on terminal block connectors.
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12V DC, 100mA.
- ADAPTER: SummitView kits: 12V, 5A; independent: 12V/500mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 6.9cm x 2.9cm x 11.4cm (2.71" x 1.14" x 4.49") US; 15.2cm x 2.3cm x 8.6cm (5.98" x 0.9" x 3.39") and 15.2cm x 2.3cm x 8cm (5.98" x 0.9" x 3.15") EU W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: USB cable 0.91m (3ft), screwdriver, Kramer configuration software.
- OPTIONS: RK-2WP 19" rack adapter, power supply.