The Vaddio RoboSHOT HD-SDI cameras are professional-class, high definition PTZ cameras with remarkable image quality, exceptional color reproduction and truly fine detail. With simultaneous HD-SDI and HDMI digital video outputs and Full HD IP Streaming (H.264) capabilities, this camera offers integrators, dealers and end users with incredible flexibility and price-performance benefit over similarly configured cameras available today.
The RoboSHOT 12 HD-SDI is awesome for small to medium sized rooms, training rooms or classrooms and provides incomparable support for applications especially in small video studios, videoconferencing, distance learning, lecture capture and telepresence.
Major innovations of the RoboSHOT HD-SDI cameras include a PoE+, Gb Ethernet port, which allows the user to power the camera over a PoE+ network or with a PoE+ midspan power injector, and the built-in web server that gives the user camera control with a web browser from anywhere in the world over the IP network. Simply enter the camera's streaming URL into any standards based (H.264, RTSP format) media player to watch the IP stream and control RoboSHOT HD-SDI simultaneously. These features are perfect for remote management, network operating centers and overall IT control.
- Simultaneous HD-SDI and HDMI Video Outputs
- Native PoE+ Gb Ethernet Port for power
- Built-in web-server for configuration and control
- 30x Optical Zoom with 2.3-degree tele end and 65-degree wide field of view
- Image device: 1/2.8-Type Exmor CMOS sensor
- Effective pixels: 2.14 Million Effective pixels (2.38 Million Total Pixels)
- Lens and horizontal FOV: RoboSHOT 30 V 30X optical zoom, 65ÔøΩ€ºX (wide end) to 2.3ÔøΩ€ºX (tele end), F1.6 to F4.7
- Video outputs: HD-SDI, HDMI
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60/59.94/50/30/25, 1080i/60/59.94i/50, 720p/60/59.94/50
- Video aspect ratio: 16:9 for all resolutions
- Streaming: Simultaneous IP (RTSP format with H.264 compression) up to 1080p/30
- Minimum illumination: 1.0 lx (F1.8, 50IRE); recommended illumination 100 lux or more
- Minimum working distance: RoboSHOT 30: 10mm (wide), 1.2m (tele)
- Pan and tilt angle: Pan: +/- 160, Tilt: +90, -30
- Pan and tilt speed: Minimum: 0.35/sec; maximum: 120/sec
- Vaddio Special Features:
- Tri-Synchronous Motion: Concurrent PTZ motor movement, simultaneous arrival at preset
- Advanced ISP: Accurate color reproduction with fast, sharp automatic focus and iris routines
- Network connection: PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), Gigabit Ethernet
- S/N Ratio: Greater than 50 dB
- Sync System: Internal
- Control Methods: Ethernet (web interface and Telnet); IR Remote Commander; RS-232 for external controllers.
- Operating Temperature: 0C to +40C (32F to 104F), 20% to 80% Relative Humidity
- RoboSHOT 30 HD-SDI PTZ camera
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- 12 VDC, 3.0 A switching power supply with North American AC cordset or UK + European AC cordsets
- Thin Profile Wall Mount with mounting hardware
- EZCamera. RS-232 control adapter
- Quick Start Guide