The RoboSHOT 30 HD PTZ Camera is a professional quality PTZ camera with high quality imaging, fine detail and exceptional color reproduction. This camera offers integrators, dealers and end users with an incredible improvement over other conferencing cameras available today.
The RoboSHOT 30 is perfect for medium to large rooms and provides exceptional support for applications including, House of Worship services, large auditorium A/V systems, large distance learning classrooms, live event theatres, IMAG for performances, large lecture theatres with lecture capture and more!
One of the key features of the RoboSHOT cameras is Tri-Synchronous Motion. Tri-Synchronous Motion is a camera control protocol that allows all three (pan, tilt and zoom) axes to move simultaneously. The algorithm calculates the position and velocity of the smooth, direct-drive motor movements between the presets so pan, tilt and zoom arrive at the preset shot simultaneously, which allows for smooth and useable on-air camera movements.
Outputs include USB 2.0 with HD UVC/UAC, IP control and streaming (RTSP or HLS), component HD (YPbPr) and HDMI.
- 30x zoom with up to a 63.7ÔøΩ wide horizontal field-of-view
- Exmor 1/2.8", 2.34 Megapixel, Full HD (1080p/60 native) high-speed, low noise CMOS sensor
- Built-in web server for setup and control
- Power/Video/Control on two Cat-5's up to 100' (30.5m)
- Quick-Connect USB Interface with HDMI and YPbPr outputs with USB 2.0 streaming or H.264 streaming
- Thin profile wall mount and mounting hardware included
- Image Sensor: Exmor 1/2.8", 2.38 Megapixel, Full HD (1080p/60 native) High-speed, Low Noise CMOS Image Sensor
- Lens: 30X Optical Zoom
- Horizontal FOV: 65ÔøΩ Wide end to 2.3ÔøΩ Tele end, f=4.3mm to 129mm, F1.6 to F4.7
- Supported Resolutions: HD Resolutions: 1080p/60/59.94/50/30/25, 1080i/60/59.94/50, 720p/60/59.94/50/30/25, 16:9 Format
- Vaddio Special Features: Tri-Synchronous Motion: Concurrent PTZ motor movement and simultaneous PTZ arrival at a stored preset.
- Advanced ISP: Vivid and accurate color with extremely fast, razor sharp automatic focus and iris routines.
- S/N Ratio: > 50 dB
- Minimum Illumination: 1.4 lux (F1.6, 50IRE), Recommended illumination >100 lux and above (Normal office lighting is 375-500 lux)
- Minimum Distance: 10mm (wide end) to 1.2m (tele end)
- Pan & Tilt Angle/Speed: Pan/Tilt Angles: ÔøΩ160ÔøΩ, Tilt: +90ÔøΩ to -30ÔøΩ; Pan/Tilt Speeds: Both Axes 0.35ÔøΩ/sec to 120ÔøΩ/sec
- Sync System: Internal
- Control Methods: Ethernet for Internal Web Pages and Telnet, IR Remote Commander and RS-232 for external controllers
- Operating/StorageTemperature: 0ÔøΩC to +40ÔøΩC (32ÔøΩF to 104ÔøΩF), 20% to 80% Humidity
- Dimensions/Weight: 6.942" (176.3mm) H x 7.056" (179.2 mm) W x 6.757" (171.6mm) D; 4.85 lbs.(2.199923 kg) (About 900 peanut M&Ms)
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- Thin Profile Wall Mount for RoboSHOT PTZ Cameras
- RoboSHOT 30