The RoboSHOT 12 HD PTZ Camera is a professional quality PTZ camera with high quality imaging, fine detail and exceptional color reproduction. This camera offers integrators, dealers and end users with an incredible improvement over other conferencing cameras available today.
The RoboSHOT 12 is perfect for small rooms that require a wide angle lens and provides exceptional support for applications including, House of Worship services, large auditorium A/V systems, large distance learning classrooms, live event theatres, IMAG for performances, large lecture theatres with lecture capture and more!
One of the key features of the RoboSHOT cameras is Tri-Synchronous Motion. Tri-Synchronous Motion is a camera control protocol that allows all three (pan, tilt and zoom) axes to move simultaneously. The algorithm calculates the position and velocity of the smooth, direct-drive motor movements between the presets so pan, tilt and zoom arrive at the preset shot simultaneously, which allows for smooth and useable on-air camera movements.
The Quick-Connect DVI/HDMI delivers simultaneous analog YPbPr HD video and digital video (DVI-D or HDMI) outputs on separate connectors. This system is ideal for video conferencing, multiple monitoring and large screen projection applications.
- 12X optical zoom with a 73ÔøΩ wide horizontal field of view
- Exmor 1/2.8", 2.34 Megapixel, Full HD (1080p/60 native) high-speed, low noise CMOS sensor
- Built-in web server for setup and control
- Power/Video/Control on two Cat-5's up to 100' (30.5m)
- Thin profile wall mount and mounting hardware included
- Quick-Connect DVI/HDMI-SR Interface with HDMI-DVI-D and HD-YPbPr Outputs
- Image Sensor: Exmor 1/2.8", 2.34 Megapixel, Full HD (1080p/60 native) High-speed, Low Noise CMOS Image Sensor
- Lens Characteristics (2 modes): Super-Wide Mode: 12X Optical Zoom with 73.0ÔøΩ (wide end) to 6.6ÔøΩ (tele end), f=3.91mm to 47mm, F1.8 to F3.4; Normal Mode: 10X Optical Zoom with 67.3ÔøΩ (wide end) to 7.6ÔøΩ (tele end), f=3.8 to 38mm, F1.8 to F3.4
- Supported Resolutions: HD Resolutions: 1080p/60/59.94/50/30/25, 1080i/60/59.94/50, 720p/60/59.94/50, 16:9 Format
- Vaddio Special Features: Tri-Synchronous Motion: Concurrent PTZ motor movement and simultaneous PTZ arrival at a stored preset; Advanced ISP: Vivid and accurate color with extremely fast, razor sharp automatic focus and iris routines.
- S/N Ratio: > 50 dB
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 lux (F1.6, 50IRE), Recommended illumination >100 lux and above (Normal office lighting is 375-500 lux)
- Minimum Distance: 10mm (wide end) and 800m (tele end)
- Pan & Tilt Angle/Speed: Pan/Tilt Angles: ÔøΩ160ÔøΩ, Tilt: +90ÔøΩ to -30ÔøΩ; Pan/Tilt Speeds: Both Axes 0.35ÔøΩ/sec to 120ÔøΩ/sec
- Sync System: Internal
- Control Methods: Ethernet for Internal Web Pages and Telnet, IR Remote Commander and RS-232 for external controllers.
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0ÔøΩC to +40ÔøΩC (32ÔøΩF to 104ÔøΩF), 20% to 80% Humidity
- Dimensions/Weight: 6.942" (176.3mm) H x 7.056" (179.2 mm) W x 6.757" (171.6mm) D; 4.85 lbs.(2.199923 kg) (About 2500 plain M&Ms)
- RoboSHOT 12
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- Thin Profile Wall Mount for RoboSHOT PTZ Cameras
- Quick-Connect DVI/HDMI SR Interface