The ClearVIEW HD-20SE HD PTZ Camera combines the best features and functions of the HD-18, HD-19 and HD-20 PTZ cameras. This new PTZ camera features an advanced Image Signal Processor (ISP) and encompasses the innovation of the HD-18, the low light capability of the HD-19 and the Full HD performance of the HD-20 ClearVIEW Camera line.
This camera features native 1080p/60 and uses the latest 1/2.8-type Exmor high speed, low noise CMOS image sensor technology with 2.38 total pixels. The ISP provides fast, razor-sharp auto-focus routines, incredible detail, realistic textures and vivid colors. In addition, the HD-20SE has an impressive low-light performance of 0.3 Lux (color) and 0.03 Lux (B/W)
As the name suggests, the HD-20SE features a 20X optical zoom multi-element glass lens and a 63-degree wide to 3.47-degree tele horizontal field of view. Outputs include simultaneous HDMI, YPbPr and HSDS and support both drop framed and non-drop framed HD video resolutions.
The Quick-Connect CCU enables the adjustment of AWB, red and blue gain, brightness, OPWB, gamma, chroma, detail, iris and gain controls with a simple press of a buttom on the Quick-Connect CCU. These controls deliver a more accurate representation of the image that is being captured and the ability to color match and shade multiple cameras. User-defined adjustments can be stored on three Scene-Store buttons.
The Quick-Connect CCU delivers high-quality HD Video, power and control over three Cat. 5 cables up to 500 feet without loss of video quality or latency. Outputs include analog component YPbPr, HDMI and HD-SDI for extreme flexibility in system design and integration. All outputs are live simultaneously.
- HDMI, HD-SDI and HD YPbPr Outputs
- Power/Video/Control on three Cat-5's up to 500'
- AWB, red and blue gain, brightness, OPWB, gamma, chroma, detail, iris and gain controls
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8-Type Exmor, high-speed, low-noise CMOS Image Sensor with, 2.38 Megapixels (2.14M effective)
- Zoom: 20X Optical Zoom with Multi-element Glass Lens
- Field of View: Horizontal: 63ÔøΩ Wide End to 3.47ÔøΩ Tele End, Vertical: 36.8ÔøΩ Wide End to 1.85ÔøΩ Tele End, (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Lens Focal Length: f=4.44mm to 89mm / F1.6 - F3.4
- Minimum Illumination: Color: 0.3 Lux (F1.6, 1/30 sec, 50 IRE), B/W: 0.03 Lux (F1.6, 1/30 sec, 50 IRE)
- Video Resolutions: HD: 1080p/60/59.94/50./30/25, 1080i60/59.94/50 and 720p/60/59.94/50, HD Video Resolutions Only
- Video Output Formats: HDMI, Analog Component, HSDS (Differential Video, Power and Control for Quick-Connects)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than 50 dB (AGC: Off)
- Compatible Quick-Connects: Quick-Connect SR, Quick-Connect DVI/HDMI SR, Quick-Connect USB and Quick-Connect Universal CCU
- Pan Range: Pan: +170 degrees to -170 degrees, Tilt: +90 degrees to -30 degrees
- Preset Positions: 16 (internal), 6 recalled via IR Remote
- Control Methods: RS-232, IR Remote Commander and OSD (on screen display)
- Tally Light: Available through RS-232 Control
- HD Video Select: 16-Position Rotary Switch: Used to set HD Video Resolution Output of both HDMI and YPbPr signals
- Camera Settings: 10-Position Dip Switch: Settings for IR Select, Baud Rate 9600, Image Flip, Color Space etc.
- Accessory Slot Cards: EZIM CCU Slot Card PN# 999-6900-006 - For Use with Quick-Connect CCU Only
- Dimensions/Weight: 7.81" (198.37mm) H x 6.67" (169.42mm) W x 7.057" (179.25. mm) D / 5.6 lbs. (2.63083595643 kg.)
- One (1) ClearVIEW HD-20SE, HD PTZ Camera
- One (1) Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- One (1) EZCamera Control Adapter (RJ-45F to DE-9F)
- One (1) 12 VDC, 3.0 Amp Switching Power Supply
- One (1) AC power cord set (Int'l models include the Euro and UK cords)
- One (1) Quick-Start Guide (1-pager)