The WallVIEW CCU HD-22 CAT-5 enables the adjustment of AWB, red and blue gain, brightness, OPWB, gamma, chroma, detail, iris and gain controls with a simple press of a buttom on the Quick-Connect CCU. These controls deliver a more accurate representation of the image that is being captured and the ability to color match and shade multiple cameras. User-defined adjustments can be stored on three Scene-Store buttons.
The Quick-Connect CCU CAT-5 delivers high-quality HD Video, power and control over three Cat. 5 cables up to 500 feet without loss of video quality or latency. Outputs include analog component YPbPr, HDMI and HD-SDI for extreme flexibility in system design and integration. All outputs are live simultaneously.
- 22x Optical Zoom Lens
- Simultaneous YPbPr, HD-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 1/2.8-Type High Speed MOS Image Sensor
- 2.2 Megapixels
- CCU allows for color matching cameras
- Control of AWB, red and blue gain, brightness, OPWB, gamma, chroma, detail, iris and gain controls
- Thin profile wall mount and mounting hardware included
- Universal CCU Interface
- Power Connector: 5.5mm OD x 2.5mm ID
- Power RJ-45: Supplies 36V to EZIM Slot Card
- RS-232 IN RJ-45: Accepts RS-232 from ProductionVIEW or other non-daisychain control systems
- RS-232 OUT RJ-45: Passes RS-232 and Sync video feed to camera EZIM
- Tally: 2-Pin Phoenix type spring cage connector
- Video From Camera RJ-45: Accept differential video from EZIM Slot Card
- Video Outputs: HD-YPbPr on DE-15-F connector HDMI on HDMI-F connector
- HD-SDI on Edge Mount Carrier Class, Gold BNC-F (supports 3Gb/s Single Link 1080p/60 HD-SDI)
- Camera Settings
- All switches should be in the down position for default.
- Dip Switch 1: Put up to allow Scene A to load upon start-up or boot up.
- Dip Switch 5: Put up to access LCD Display Menu settings including Display
- Mode (Negative Mode-Default or Positive Mode), Bias (Brightness) and Contrast.
- Dip Switches 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 & 8: NA for HD-22 anHD-30
- Video Adjustments Y-Gain (+/- up to 10 IRE luminance gain) for fine tuning over longer cable distances
- Skew for cabling distance compensation:
- Cat-5 Cable Maximum Distance Up to 500' (152.4m)
- Power Supply 36 VDC, 2.78 Amp
- Dimensions 1-RU Rack Mount - 1.72" H x 18.93" W x 7" D (43.7mm x 480.1mm x 177.8mm)
- Rack Ears Included
- EZIM (EZCamera Interface Module) Slot Card
- Connectors Two (2) RJ-45 Connectors For Power and HSDS Video
- One (1) Vaddio PowerVIEW HD-22PTZ Camera (998-6960-000).
- One (1) Universal CCU Cat-5 for HD-22 or HD-30 with Rack Ears.
- One (1) 36 VDC Switching power supply with power cord for North America.
- One ( 1) 2-pin Phoenix-type 5.0mm Euro style connector (for Tally LED).
- One (1) EZIM CCU Slot Card.
- One (1) CONCEAL Mount with hardware kit.
- One (1) 998-1001-232, 9-Pin D-Sub-F to RJ-45F EZCamera Control Adapter.
- One (1) Manual for WallVIEW Universal CCU Systems.