The high quality WV-CS584 with Super Dynamic 6 technology coupled with a 36x zoom factor is one of the most comprehensive high performance cameras on the market today. It is ideal for auto tracking in large indoor environments and locations where synchronized video can monitor human activity throughout the entire area.
- Super Dynamic 6 technology delivers 128x (NTSC) wider dynamic range.
- High resolution: 650 TV lines
- High sensitivity with Day/Night function: 0.5 lx (Color), 0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.4 (WIDE)
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: Integration of 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR.
- Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / Manual (Up to 512x)
- Electronic shutter from 1/100(NTSC), 1/120 (PAL) to 1/10,000 s
- 36x zoom lens: 3.3 ~ 119 mm (approx. 720x with digital zoom)
- Pan/Tilt speed of max. 400ÔøΩ/s at preset mode and 0.065ÔøΩ/s super fine control at manual mode
- 5 degrees upper view for various applications
- 256 preset positions that can be activated from the system controller with a switcher or recorder (specific models).
- Auto tracking: The camera follows the largest movement in the image automatically. The camera will pan and tilt to keep the subject in the center of the image.
- VMD (Video Motion Detector) with Mask 8 x 6 areas
- Auto Image Stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a concern.
- Over the coaxial cable or RS485 data (Panasonic, Pelco P/D Protocol) communication
- Chip Size: 1/4"
- Type: Color and B/W
- Mechanism: P-T-Z
- Resolution: 650 TV Lines
- Connectivity: Analog
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 lx (Color), 0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.4 (WIDE)
- Lens: 3.3mm-119mm
- Advanced Technology: Super Dynamic 6, Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction, Auto Tracking, VMD, Auto Tracking
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 52 dB
- Power: 24 V AC: 60 Hz, 4.3 W
- Dimensions (H X W): 8" X 7-1/4"
- Weight: 3.75 lbs.