Shure beta58a vocal dynamic microphone has become a top choice among vocalists and touring sound professionals.
Shure beta58a vocal microphone is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This ensures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. Typical applications for the Beta 58A include lead vocals, backup vocals, and speech.
- Smooth, extended frequency response for outstanding sound for professional live vocal use
- Consistent supercardioid pattern provides the best gain-before-feedback among dynamic microphones
- Pneumatic shock mount reduces handling noise
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Neodymium magnet for high signal to noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability